[kepler-dev] kepler for java 1.5.0 .....

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 19 20:48:23 PDT 2005

Hi Jagan,

    My experience is that Kepler works just fine with Java 1.5   _IF_
you remove the 'src/doc' directory !  That code is not essential to the
rest of Kepler. It is a documentation effort (from Ilkay, I think) but
it uses some Sun code not yet released for Java 1.5. (There is another
potential problem if code compiled with Java 1.5 is run under a 1.4.2 JVM.)

Dan Higgins - NCEAS