[kepler-dev] Kepler and soaplab

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 13 15:53:25 PDT 2005

Mike,

Some information on starting instructions for development is at:

	for building from command-line:

http://cvs.ecoinformatics.org/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/kepler/docs/tutorial/
KeplerInstallationInstructionsForDevelopers.pdf

          for building using eclipse:

http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?
page=UsingEclipseForKeplerDevelopment

and also

	http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DevelopmentForKepler

The developers tutorial can be reached at:
	http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerDevelopersTutorial

Hope it helps,
-ilkay