[kepler-dev] Leaving SPA

xiaowen xiaowen at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 12 17:46:14 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I will be moving off of the SPA project at the end of this month.
They're searching for a replacement for me as we speak.  In the next
couple of weeks, I'll be working on cleaning up my code and generally
tying up loose ends.  In my new assignment, I'll actually still be
working with workflows, building upon some of my work for SPA in fact.
So though I won't be affiliated with SPA any more, I'll probably still
be doing much of the same stuff.

In the year that I've worked on SPA, I think it has made a lot of
progress and is continuing to do so.  I wish you the best of luck with
it.  It's been a pleasure working with you all! :)

Xiaowen