[kepler-dev] SVG

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 6 08:30:12 PDT 2005

Hi Tobin,

I do not think this has been done yet.  However, I spent some time
examining SVG options for the Ptolemy icons and in the process learned
the batik interface pretty well.  So it seems to me that an SVG display
actor would be pretty straightforward using batik as the renderer.
Batik provides an easy-to-use Swing component as a canvas to render the
SVG, so that would simply need to be wrapped in an appropriately size
window and passed the SVG to be rendered.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara