[kepler-dev] Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] membership for Rod Spears from SEEK]

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 20 14:28:55 PDT 2004

Over the weekend I received approvals from altintas, ludaescher, and
krebs, bringing the total to 12 approvals, no neutral or disapprove.  At
this point the vote is closed.

So, welcome to the project Rod.  We look forward to your contributions.
  I have added you to the web page and enabled your account for write
access to CVS.  Cheers,

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara