[kepler-dev] [Fwd: [VOTE] membership for Rod Spears from SEEK]

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 17 20:26:55 PDT 2004

At this point I've received 9 approval votes for Rod Spears membership
out of 17 possible votes.  If you plan to vote, please do so by Monday,
at which point I will make the administrative changes for Rod unless
there is disagreement.  So far no votes have come in from altintas,
brooks, cheng, fricke, krebs, ludaescher, mock, and neuendorffer,
several of whom are traveling and probably won't vote before they
return.  Thanks.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara