[kepler-dev] [VOTE] request membership for Werner G. Krebs

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:02:00 PDT 2004

I approve too.  So Werner's current vote count is 11 approvals, no
neutrals or disapproves out of a total possible of 16 votes (cheng,
higgins, jaeger, neuendorffer did not vote).  Welcome to the Kepler
Project, Werner.  I'll be enabling your CVS write access ASAP, and we'll
update the website as well.  Cheers,

Matt

Approve: 11
altintas