[kepler-dev] EML2 Simple Plot Problem on Installation version of Kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 13 10:33:19 PDT 2004

Hi All,
    I just noticed that the EML2 Simple Plot Example workflow no longer
works with the Installer version of Kepler. It DOES work if one is using
the Kepler head from CVS. I suspect that updates to the ecogrid are not
compatible with the older installer code.

error message is:

ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Error parsing the eml
package: null

    at
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.eml.eml2.Eml200DataSource.parsePackage(Eml200DataSource.java:307)

    at
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.eml.eml2.Eml200DataSource.attributeChanged(Eml200DataSource.java:211)

    at
ptolemy.kernel.util.StringAttribute.setExpression(StringAttribute.java:217)

-- Dan
Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531
735 State Street - Room 205