[kepler-dev] Can't start Kepler

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 9 12:37:10 PDT 2004

Yes, in general problems like this happen when jars don't get built
correctly.  So, before trying anything else, make sure you've done a
completely clean build, which requires the following commands (no less,
no more):

cd $KEPLER
ant -f build-ptolemy.xml clean
ant full-clean ptolemy run

The 'ptolemy' build in there is critical, but only needs to be done
once, so after a successful build you can thereafter build with just:

ant run

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara