[kepler-dev] Help on "Composite R Data Reader Workflow" examples

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 9 12:00:24 PDT 2004

Bin,
The problem with the 'Composite_R_DataReader_Example' workflow is
apparently a versioning problem in the saved workflow xml. When I try to
run this workflow from the File menu, I get an error when kepler reads
the line
<property name="command:"... value="RTerm --no-restore --no-save">

If I select "Skip element" the work flow appears, but if you 'Look
Inside' the R_Datatable_Reader' at the CommandLineActor, you will see
the the command parameter has not been set. (Double clicking on this
actor will show a dialog for setting the command parameter) If you then
enter the command string "RTerm --no-restore --no-save" and then Save
the workflow, it should fix your problem (It did for me!).

Let me know if this works for you.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu