[kepler-dev] Ecogrid client lib in kepler

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 9 06:54:14 PDT 2004

Hi Jing,

I think the part that gets the cvs user name from the CVSROOT
is still there. It requires the CVSROOT to be set to the Kepler
cvs. I don't think that it is being used by any other target
related to building Kepler. It will be nice to remove it (for
the developers with different or no CVSROOT) if that's not being
used.

Thanks,
Ilkay