[kepler-dev] RE: Handle IPCC package in Kepler ---> Solution was found!

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 29 18:43:20 PDT 2004

Hi, Bing:

Thanks for the effort! After I changed srb end point to orion machine and
kepler can download the data file(15M) in IPCC package successfully. It
took about one minute.
Because kepler already passes the JVM parameters when we start it, we
don't need change anything in keper.

So kepler can handle IPCC package now!

Thanks.

Jing