[kepler-dev] Can not invoke Graphic Editor and open sample files

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 26 16:31:00 PDT 2004

Hi Tim,

I'm not sure why you can't save that actor.  You should be able to.
Right now, the actor library is in flux because we are in the middle of
making some major modifications to it.  My suggestion if you want to
save actors to the library is to use alpha2.  Our next release should
re-include the functionality to save composite actors in the library.
It should be out sometime in the next month or so.

Let us know if you have any other problems.

thanks,
chad