[kepler-dev] color control?

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:31:13 PDT 2004

I'm running the latest Kepler on Windows XP and it is picking up a few of
the Windows settings, such as the window title bar and decorations and also
the scroll bar, and some of the tab color and decoration (actor and data
tabs).  It does not appear to be picking up the settings in the toolbar
portion of the window or in some of the background panes.

Laura L. Downey
Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020