[kepler-dev] Can not invoke Graphic Editor and open sample files

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:38:05 PDT 2004

Hi Tim,

This is most likely a problem with the enhancements that we made to the
actor library for alpha 3 which aren't completely done yet (hence the
alpha release).  My guess is that it tried to save your composite actor
to the actor library moml file
(kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/basicKeplerActorLibrary.xml)
which now uses a different format than what it used to use.  check out
that file and see if you see markup for your new actor.  If you do,
remove it and kepler will probably work again.  we'll have to check out
how to get back the functionality of saving actors to the libarary.

let me know how that works.

thanks,
chad