[kepler-dev] Sleep actor sleeping more than it needs to

xiaowen xin2 at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 20 13:58:45 PDT 2004

Hi Edward,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I tried the actor you sent, but the workflow exhibited the same
behavior as before.  Actually, I realized that if the Sleep actor does
receive a token, it sleeps twice as long, and if it doesn't, it appears
to sleep once.

Perhaps the fix was somewhere in the Ptolemy engine since the new actor
behaved the same as before in 4.0.1.

I will now await very eagerly the next release of Ptolemy :)

Thanks,
Xiaowen