[kepler-dev] How to install new actors

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:38:29 PDT 2004

I think an API interface that lets the developers to add lsid
annotations to actors and also to add the annotated actors into the
flat file is really required. This is also important in  the case of
the web service harvester  where we need to add the actors to the flat
file on the fly.

I think Shawn has already plans to provide this functionality.

Ilkay