[kepler-dev] Problems with building kepler alpha3 installer

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Oct 16 09:21:21 PDT 2004

Hi All,
    FYI, I have not yet been able to get a Kepler Alpha3 installer
working due to problems with setting the correct class paths. I think
the problem is related to the fact that with the current head of CVS the
'ant run-dev' command will launch kepler OK, but the 'ant run' command
will not.

Does anyone know why 'ant run' no longer works? It looks like the only
difference is in the use of jar files versus uncompressed class file!

Dan Higgins