[kepler-dev] What is this?

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 15 15:29:44 PDT 2004

I like the idea that updating the WSDL url (or WS operation) to
another WS/operation having some of the same ports *keeps* and reuses
those ports instead of dropping them.. if we could do that, it would
be cool.

IA> Edward,
IA>
IA> Thanks for the tip... In the case of the web service actor, I
IA> believe checking the port names wouldn't solve the problem
IA> because everytime I open the workflow, the operation name is
IA> being set to empty string again and everytime I add a new

isn't that where the problem is? Why is the operation the empty
string?

When I save an instantiated WS actor (let's say WS_blast_simple),
doesn't the saved version "remember" the WSDL URL and operation name??

Bertram