[kepler-dev] Missing actors?

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:24:52 PDT 2004

Dan, this is very useful, thank you!

Expression was incorrectly annotated ... and if you do a check out it
should work now.

It is under Actors > Mathematical Operations

The user library was not included on purpose, similar to the reasoning
Chad gave for not having an ee_bin kind of folder ... Basically,
userlibrary can be viewed as those items that haven't been properly
"registered" for use within the Kepler actor library / actor management
functionality (which is only really a vague idea at this point ...)

Thanks,
Shawn