[kepler-dev] What is this?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 14 09:35:24 PDT 2004

I belive, but am not sure, that it is related to the fact that the jars
are now signed to allow for use in java web start, so java notices when
they are changed.  If you were in an applet or webstart, I believe the
sandbox would prevent the app from running.  At each release the jars
will be resigned, which I think will fix the problem.  This is all wild
speculation on my part....

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara