[kepler-dev] New actor tree

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Thu Oct 14 09:34:20 PDT 2004

Actors > Constants > Documentation > Annotation

This is actually a great example ... The plain text name of the actor is
Annotation -- it's class name is TextAttribute.  Need to go back and
look at the plain-text search.

Sorry, no documentation -- it is a work in progress :)

Also, if you want to add an actor, you'll have to contact the curator
(i.e., me).   Hopefully soon there will be some better support for
adding new actors. The main idea is that you (1) obtain a unique
identifier for the actor and then (2) you assign an annotation to it,
e.g., one of the default class names currently in the actor library. The
goal is that by doing this, the actor will automatically show up in the
library in the appropriate location.

shawn