[kepler-dev] BinaryFileReader

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:15:01 PDT 2004

Efrat,
    Hmm - I hadn't thought much about the size of the byte array. I just
assumed that it would be the same size as the file. But as I consider
it, I was thinking about moving large filesa (>5MB). Maybe I need a
special actor that streams the data directly to the file system rather
than tries to store it in memory as a byte array that would use large
amounts of RAM ?
    So just do whatever chages you need. If I need some soecial
capabilities I can always add on or creater a new actor.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu