[kepler-dev] [Bug 1546] - dynamic data and actor views using ontologies

bugzilla-daemon@ecoinformatics.org bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
Tue Oct 12 11:06:02 PDT 2004


berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED
   Target Milestone|1.0.0                       |1.0.0Alpha3

------- Additional Comments From berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu  2004-10-12 11:06 -------
This is now working via Jena.  Shawn and I have changed the kepler configuration
to only include a long moml list of actors and we have added an id property
which uses lsids for unique identification.  Shawns code then takes the list of
actors and an ontology written in OWL and rebuilds the actor library based on
the ontology.  This should be working by the alpha3 release.

More information about the Kepler-dev mailing list