[kepler-dev] recording Ptolemy/Kepler demos

Laura Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Nov 15 13:05:50 PST 2004

Just reporting back to the group on the screen cam/screen recording
software.  Attached is a comparison spreadsheet of several different screen
cam/screen recording apps, including VNC and Abbot.

Samantha, Marshall and myself met today to discuss this comparison.  Based
on our needs we decided to look at CamTasia and BB Flashback.  We'll be
downloading the demo versions and then making our assessment.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020