[kepler-dev] Problem Writing to SRB

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 9 10:53:13 PST 2004

Hi Raja,

I am still having problems trying to upload data to the BEAM account
that you created for Deana. (see parameters below). I can create a
subdirectory 'IPCC_climate/Present/prepared', but when I try to upload a
file, I see the following message.

could not upload C:\ClimateLayers\processed\cld6190_1nn.asc: Problem
with a server connectin to a remote SRB master.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Deana uploaded the initial data
using the same account. (I am using InQ 3.1.0 RC3; it says that
beam at seek has 'all' permissions.)

Dan

    Name: 'beam'
    Host: 'orion.sdsc.edu'