[kepler-dev] Actor List order

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 8 20:27:01 PST 2004

SB> I think it is probably something that Jena is doing ... I would doubt
SB> that it would be random.
SB>
SB> I have noticed that it isn't alphabetically loaded, and wanted to see
SB> how to fix that, which would also probably fix the problem.

Yep, alphabetical order is a good idea (I'm sure Laura would agree --
Laura: are you subscribed already? ;-)

Apropos sorting: I couldn't resist to provide the (trivial) code for it:

qsort []     = []
qsort (x:xs) = qsort elts_lt_x ++ [x] ++ qsort elts_greq_x
                 where
                   elts_lt_x   = [y | y <- xs, y < x]
                   elts_greq_x = [y | y <- xs, y >= x]

Haskell is nice and elegant, isn't it?
Just like Sparrow, the even smarter OWL ;-)

Bertram