[kepler-dev] from nightly builds to a poor man's installer

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 8 17:42:49 PST 2004

Hi Bertram,

The nightly build currently generates a compiled version of things but
we don't make the results available.  We had discussed using the
products of the nnightly build to update Ilkay's Java web start
directory every night.  That would effectively make the current build
available to everyone with a single click. We're still having some
problems with the JWS version, but I suspect it could be patched up
relatively quickly -- the hard part is being sure that the ant buidl
script completely creates everything needed for the JWS distribution --
then its just a matter of copying them into the right location.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara