[kepler-dev] Re: Kepler Webstart

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:45:19 PST 2004

Hi Ilkay,
    We had someone try using WebStart for downloading Kepler using
WebStart during the recent SEEK review and it didn't work. So we should
either disable the link on the Kepler site or get it working. (I get a
message about jars not being signed with the same certificate)
    I don't know what the urgency of this is, but it would be very
useful if WebStart was working before a SEEK meeting we have in early Dec.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531
735 State Street - Room 205