[kepler-dev] Ecogrid access problems

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Nov 7 12:23:48 PST 2004

Hi All,

    I am having problems with any data searches I try with a newly
checled out copy of Kepler.  For example, the 'eml-simple-plot example'
gives the errors shown below when one atempts to open it. (on both
Windows and a Mac).

Looks like it has something to do with globus security ?  What did we
change?

Any ideas out there?

Dan

-----
     [java] The service type from configure file is EcoGridQueryInterface
     [java] The value of serviceName is KU Digir EcoGrid QueryInterface
     [java] The value of serviceType is EcoGridQueryInterface
     [java] The value of endPoint is
http://kuecogrid.ittc.ku.edu:8080/ogsa/serv
ices/org/ecoinformatics/ecogrid/EcoGridQueryInterfaceLevelOneService
     [java] The value of namespace is
http://digir.net/schema/conceptual/darwin/
full/2001/1.0
     [java] The value of label is Darwin Core 1.0
     [java] The namespace for this document type is
http://digir.net/schema/conc
eptual/darwin/full/2001/1.0
     [java] The label for this doucment type is Darwin Core 1.0
     [java] The metadata specification class name is
org.ecoinformatics.seek.dat
asource.darwincore.DarwinCoreMetaDataSpecification
     [java] read service KU Digir EcoGrid QueryInterface from config
file to vec
tor
     [java] java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field
org.apache.xpath
.compiler.FunctionTable.m_functions from class org.apache.xml.security.Init
     [java]     at org.apache.xml.security.Init.init(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.globus.ogsa.impl.security.authentication.wssec.WSSecurity
Engine.<clinit>(WSSecurityEngine.java:55)
     [java]     at
org.globus.ogsa.impl.security.authentication.wssec.WSSecurity
ClientHandler.handleResponse(WSSecurityClientHandler.java:51)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.handlers.HandlerChainImpl.handleResponse(Hand
lerChainImpl.java:153)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.handlers.JAXRPCHandler.invoke(JAXRPCHandler.j
ava:84)
     [java]     at
org.globus.ogsa.utils.JAXRPCHandler.invoke(JAXRPCHandler.java
:16)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(Invocatio
nStrategy.java:71)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:150)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:120)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:193)

     [java]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2564)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
     [java]     at
org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.stub.bindings.EcoGridQueryLevelOne
ServiceSOAPBindingStub.get(EcoGridQueryLevelOneServiceSOAPBindingStub.java:846)
     [java]     at
org.ecoinformatics.ecogrid.client.EcogridQueryClient.get(Ecog
ridQueryClient.java:297)
     [java]     at
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.EcogridMetaDataCacheItem.d
oWork(EcogridMetaDataCacheItem.java:90)
     [java]     at
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.DataCacheItem.run(DataCach
eItem.java:482)
     [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)