[kepler-dev] Re: Roadnet Kepler demo (fwd)

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 2 13:49:18 PST 2004

I just tried the OrbImageViewer.xml demo from the alpha3 release. The
ORB URL should be corect (as per Kent's earlier email) but I get the
following error message:

ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Read timed out
  in .OrbImageViewer.OrbImageSource

	at org.ROADnet.OrbImageSource.fire(OrbImageSource.java:84)
	at ptolemy.actor.AtomicActor.iterate(AtomicActor.java:283)
	at ptolemy.actor.sched.StaticSchedulingDirector.fire(StaticSchedulingDirector.java:161)
	at ptolemy.actor.CompositeActor.fire(CompositeActor.java:316)
	at ptolemy.actor.Manager.iterate(Manager.java:519)
	at ptolemy.actor.Manager.execute(Manager.java:295)
	at ptolemy.actor.Manager.run(Manager.java:852)
	at ptolemy.actor.Manager$2.run(Manager.java:901)

Anybody knows why?

I was using
	"mercali.ucsd.edu:6770"
and