[kepler-dev] OS X with ptolemy 4

Stephen Andrew Neuendorffer neuendor at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu May 27 15:19:35 PDT 2004

 > seems to work for me.
 > chad

OK, I think we've got the mac problem squared away!

FYI: It wasn't quite as simple as below, because that change broke context
menus under windows.
However, it gave me the crucial piece of information to figure out how to
fix it better...

Thanks to Chad and Dan for dealing with the repeated iterations on this...

Steve