[kepler-dev] Re: Compiling Ptolemy with Eclipse

Franck Valentin franckv at pasteur.fr
Tue May 4 06:07:11 PDT 2004

Hi Bertram,

Thanks for your response, I saw and try Kepler too  but in fact I will
need to modify Vergil and some behaviours of Ptolemy (I succeeded in
compiling Kepler but the source of Ptolemy are not included...).
For example I need to call external applications (with the possibility
for a user to add an application), see the current state of an actor,
see and edit the datas of a link, test  compatibilities between actors
(file formats), run only a part of the workflow, ...

I found one of the problems but unable to fix it : when I create the
project with a personal folder (say PTII) my packages are named
PTII.xx.yy.zz instead of xx.yy.zz
I'm very new to Eclipse but I hope I'll can find the pb soon.

Franck