[kepler-dev] OS X with ptolemy 4

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 25 15:49:44 PDT 2004

Hey,

I've been playing with the current ptolemy CVS head on my powerbook G4
running OS X 10.3.3 and I'm happy to report that I haven't found
anything that doesn't work now.  Even the delete key successfully
deletes visual components (it doesn't in 3.0.2).  The only thing that I
noticed, is, as Christopher pointed out, that you can't ctrl click to
create a new relation (although you can simply click the icon in the
toolbar).  I'd be happy to do further Mac OS testing on my powerbook if
anyone needs me to.

chad