[kepler-dev] Re: Applet for morpho

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 25 11:47:25 PDT 2004

Hi Samantha,
    I am about recovered from the Scotland trip! I had a good time and
learned a lot. I hope you had a good trip back.

    I think I was talking about Kepler applets at the meeting (rather
than Morpho applets). My thought was that we could create some sample
applets using Kepler in a manner similar to some of those for Ptolemy
(see http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/). I have not done
anything to implement such applets (other than trying to understand some
of the Kepler code base), but I would be interested in doing some work
in this area [depending on the priorities of other tasks that Matt may
have in mind for me ;-) ]

    Any thoughts on this, Matt ?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu