[kepler-dev] SDF version of DiscreteLogistic MOML model for Kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 21 15:46:13 PDT 2004

Hi All,

    In case anyone is interested, attached is a MOML model for a
DiscreteLogistics workflow that uses the SDF director rather than the PN
director that Rich uses in the version in kepler. This was accomplished
by adding a SampleDelay actor to the feedback loop to set the initial
value and setting the number of iterations in the SDF director. The
result is somewhat simpler that the PN model and it should be a useful
example for other discrete iteration models.

PS - I am attaching the model to this e-mail because I do not have write
permissions to the kepler CVS module.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531