[kepler-dev] checkout problem!

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Thu May 13 06:12:31 PDT 2004

I tried to do a CVS update on the kepler dir and got:

    ? workflows/test/querydata.xml
    cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/cvs/kepler'
    (/cvs/kepler/#cvs.lock): No space left on device
    cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/kepler'
    cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

    Error, CVS operation failed

The message "no space left on device" seems to indicate that there may
be a porblem on the remote site?

Also:

what is the shell command to do the cvs update? (I'm using tortoise,
but would like to upgrade to shell commands ;-)

Bertram