[kepler-dev] Re: [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/util FileReader.java

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed May 5 11:31:04 PDT 2004

At 09:33 AM 5/5/2004 -0700, Chad Berkley wrote:
>I have another question for you though about port params.  When you drag a
>port param onto the workspace, why does the icon have two parts?  Is that
>just for aesthetics, or does it serve a purpose?

This is my doing... It's a bit of a hack, for which I
apologize :)  There are actually two objects, a port
and a parameter.  Each has an icon. They are cross linked
so that if you move one, the other moves...

I wish I had done this more cleanly...

Edward

Edward A. Lee, Professor
518 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2739
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal