[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] Setting up Eclipse to access the Kepler repository

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 19 14:15:57 PST 2004

Unless he can use relative paths in the eclipse config, its unlikely
that his eclipse configuration will work for others because they'll have
different locations for the kepler checkout.  So I'm not sure its
particularly useful as a checkin, unless there is other info other than
the locations of the jar files.  Maybe he could add a description to the
README or the website on how to set up the Eclipse environment as an
alternative?

Also, TortoiseCVS is quite simple -- I can usually download the sw,
configure it, and check out a module in less than 5 minutes. Subsequent
checkouts are of course even faster.  Are you using a recent version?
Maybe an upgrade would be in order if so.  If that's not it, what are
you having difficulties with?  Maybe one of us can help.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara