[kepler-dev] RFC new directory structure

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 18 07:22:41 PST 2004

We have avoided having a directory called "src" because in Unix
culture such directories are optional.  I.e., you don't need them
to run the software.  If you have a "src" tree, then there
should be a separate tree for .class and .xml files, which is a
hassle.  If you are releasing open source, there really isn't
any reason (that I see) to do this...

Edward