[kepler-dev] RE: [SDM-SPA] RE: Latest SPA Release (updated)

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Mar 3 09:42:48 PST 2004

I don't see the spa folder under bio-services or any spa actors when I
install it.
I have the earlier releases. The problem might be when removing the old
release.
(We have tried to install it with Zhengang online yesterday.)

I'll contact him again today and try to understand what the problem is.

Ilkay