[kepler-dev] Latest SPA Release

Zhengang Cheng zcheng at eos.ncsu.edu
Mon Mar 1 16:30:28 PST 2004

Dear All,

With Ilkay's help, we just have a new release ready based on the cvs in
ecoinformatics.
The url to the release is http://sdm2.csc.ncsu.edu/SWE/SDMSWE_Beta3.exe for
Windows platform.  This release expects that the machine has Java and
Ptolemy 3.02 installed. The above installer only contain component specific
for SPA project (mainly matt's workflow).
When testing, please keep in mind that we are working to solve the Transfac
problem. Any suggestion is welcome.

This week, we and Ilkay are expecting an overall release by the end of this
week for Kepler projects (including Seek, Spa, etc.)

Thanks,

Zhengang