[kepler-dev] ObjectToken <--> RecordToken ?

Tobin Fricke tobin at splorg.org
Thu Jun 24 19:52:26 PDT 2004

Has anyone considered a mapping from ObjectTokens to RecordTokens?

I'm imagining that we could take the object embedded in an ObjectToken and
produce a record that maps field names to new tokens with the
corresponding field values.  It would be possible to attempt the inverse,
too.

Then I could use generic actors to extract fields and act upon them,
instead of having specific actors for each class of object I want to
transport with ObjectTokens.

Tobin