[kepler-dev] Ptolemy II UI

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 30 01:05:49 PDT 2004

Xiaowen:

Thanks for pointing these out...

These are clearly bugs in Ptolemy II, so I don't think it makes
sense to fix them in Kepler independently...  We'll get them fixed
in Ptolemy II.

Can you send me a concrete model illustrating the second one?

The 4.0 release is out, so this will have to be provided as a patch
or in a 4.1 release.

Edward