[kepler-dev] membership nomination: Dan Higgins

Christopher Hylands Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 7 12:48:22 PDT 2004

Approve.

-Christopher

--------

    I would like to nominate Dan Higgins for membership into the Kepler
    project.  Dan has been contributing large amounts of code and expertise
    to the project for more than a month now.  He has worked on the
    debugging of the Mac keyboard problems and written several workflows and
    actors.  Dan will continue to work on Kepler indefinitely through the
    SEEK project.   Note that up until this point, all of Dan's code has
    been committed through me.

    Please cast a vote to kepler-dev at ecoinformatics.org by Monday June 14.
    As usual, the possibilities are Approve, Neutral, Disapprove.  Note that
    anyone casting a Disapprove vote must justify that vote with an
    explanation.  I will tally the results next monday and present the outcome.

    Thanks,
    chad

    --
    Chad Berkley