[kepler-dev] Ptolemy 4 problems on the Mac

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 9 12:17:00 PDT 2004

Ilkay,

My checkout yesterday of the kepler code has context menus broken in
linux.  I haven't figured out why yet -- on my machine, when you right
click, the menu is drawn and disappears immediately, so fast that you
perceive the flash of the menu but can't possibly react.  My initial
guess is that there is a difference in the kepler ant build from the
Ptolemy make build that is causing the difference, but it coud be other
things too.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara