[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] New distribution of Ptolemy for LLNL users

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Sat Feb 28 06:54:27 PST 2004

V> David,
V> Yes. No problem.
V> Let's do a teleconference on Monday  (say 9am your time)
V> to nail down the details.

Do we have a regular SPA call on Monday or an ad-hoc one?

In the case of the latter, and if we talk about packaging, we could
also invite some of our colleagues from the Kepler team at SEEK/UCSB
and of course Ptolemy/UCB, if they are interested and available.

We may also decide to have different packaging efforts (e.g., one
based on InstallShield, one based on InstallAnyWhere, and yet another
one based on Web Start or so -- whichever works best).

What does everyone think?

Bertram