[kepler-dev] Re: Firing by events

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 18 20:06:09 PST 2004

At 05:00 PM 2/18/2004 -0800, Efrat Jaeger wrote:
>A different question is about applets. When I create an applet out of a
>model that contains a composite entity, is it possible to look inside the
>composite entity from within the applet? (for presenting and running the
>workflow on a web page).

This has been on the "to do" list for some time... But
it's not entirely clear what it should do...  replace the
current image in the web page?  Open a window?  Go to a new
page?  I'm inclined to think it should go to a new page,
so the back button takes you back...

Edward

Edward A. Lee, Professor
518 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2739
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal