[kepler-dev] Firing by events

Efrat Jaeger efrat at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 18 17:00:25 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm creating an actor that controls action events occurring on a frame/panel window (eg, button clicked). I would like the actor to fire each time an event occurs. I'm undecided about the director that would fit such an actor. For now I'm considering using PN with a back trigger loop that would pass the control back to the actor after each event has been processed. The DE director doesn't seem to work here because these events can be process later (by distributed actors) regardless of their time stamp. Can you please recommend of a better solution?

A different question is about applets. When I create an applet out of a model that contains a composite entity, is it possible to look inside the composite entity from within the applet? (for presenting and running the workflow on a web page).

Thanks,

Efrat