[kepler-dev] kepler hackathon 2004

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 10 11:25:33 PST 2004

This is a wonderful idea... We have a nice setup here, if the weather
is lousy enough: a room we can use continually for several days that
has a large table, a projector, a large format printer (good for
large UML diagrams, for example), a comfortable couch, a small fridge,
and a very good espresso machine...

Doing it here would also have the advantage that I could recruit
some of my students to help out...

We've often used this room for such hack-a-thons...

Edward